Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Meaghan Faletti's Internship, Spring 2014 - Part 7

My internship has come to a close. After 4 and a half months, I have learned so much more than I could have imagined. I was looking for some lab experience. Sure, I developed some important lab skills, but along the way I also learned about a plethora of different marine organisms and how to identify them. I also realized the importance of organization in scientific research. I met some great friends and had some unforgettable times. Now, it's time for me to move on to find my own niche in the scientific community. The skills I learned here with the Deep-C consortium will be taken with me for the rest of my career. Thanks to all who helped me along the way - Dr. Amy Baco-Taylor, Arvind Shantharam, Benjamin LaBelle, Melissa Olguin, Nicole Morgan, Meredith Field and Amelia Vaughan!! I'll be missing the "Sorting Lab." 

Posted by:
Meaghan Faletti, FSU

No comments:

Post a Comment