Monday, July 22, 2013

Becca Keenan's Internship, Summer 2013 - Part 4

Hiya Folks

Sorry that I haven’t posted a Blog for a few weeks as it has been very busy. A few weeks ago we went to The Dauphin Island Sea Lab, which was also very busy, but I still had time to chat with the interns there, and on a more gory scale watch a manatee dissection, which was fascinating but also sad. Amelia has made an awesome video of our antics whilst we were there.

Once back in Tallahassee I started to collect surveys, which was actually easier than I thought it would be. To be honest though I have never had trouble talking...

As usual we had a few adventures outside of work: last weekend we went paddling down the Wassica again and yesterday we conquered the St Marks Trail.

For Now Take Care and…
Keep Calm and Love the Gulf
Becca

Ps If you would like to take my survey here is the link.  I would also be very grateful if you could pass this on to anyone you feel would be interested. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GulfofMexico-PublicOpinionSurvey


Posted By:
Becca Keenan, Florida State University

No comments:

Post a Comment