Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chelsea McCurry's Internship, Summer 2013 - Part 7

I am continuing the data processing component of my research. This has been a learning experience for me. I have never used these programs or anything like them. I just received my last series of sequences for the sediment samples from the near-shore transects (transect P and C on the first map) and I will be compiling the data and hopefully have some meaningful representation of my data soon. I have also begun looking for Foraminfera in the deep sea samples we have from May 2012 (collection stations can be seen on the second map). Hopefully, we will be able to get some interesting data back from these deep locations.

Here's a link to the data collected on our cruises as far as the parameters go: http://uwf.edu/cedb/gom-parameters-cruise-data.cfm

Oiled stations.
Deep stations.
 Posted by:
Chelsea McCurry, University of West Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment